Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jazz game!

Last night, Nick, Neacel and I all went to the Jazz game. We thought Neacel would sleep through most of it since he hadn't slept for hours. But he had other plans. He was awake the whole time! When we first got there he was sleeping, and he was even on TV! He was wearing his Jazz hat and t-shirt and looked like a true fan (thanks Mel for the Jazz stuff)! Probably one of the youngest fans at the game. He did pretty well though. There was plenty of crying but also tons of awake time trying to figure out where all the noise was coming from. He just sat on my lap and would just turn his head from side to side, talking and making noises. He was cheering with the rest of us I guess. This is what happened plenty of times:

Kinda sleepy, Nick would cover his ears because it was so loud!
Nick took the Jazz blanket and put it over his ears, and he passed out!
Everyone started cheering and he of course starts screaming and crying.
He did well for the most part though. I'm very proud of him. Our little true blue Jazz fan!





I have plenty more to post about but there is a 2 and 1/2 month old crying now.....
I guess I should probably feed him....oops!

Quick note....he only woke up once last night! He slept from 10-3:30 and then woke up again around 5:30 but didn't need his mom, just his thumb! Then I woke him up at 8 this morning to get going. It was amazing, I hope this is a beginning to something great called SLEEP!

3 comments:

Matt and Melanie said...

He looks so cute in the clothes i gave him! I'm glad you're putting them to use. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!
We had tickets to that game too but we gave them to some friends. Too bad we didn't all go together!!! :-)
I miss you guys!!!

Jessica said...

it was only a matter of time before Neacel made it to a Jazz game. Cute outfit!