Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ooops

What happens when you leave Neacel in a room with a small bowl of rice for less then 10 seconds???? He gets it all over the place and rubbed into the rug!

I left the room to grab a fork to feed him and I come back to this. Rice smeared into the carpet and all over him. His legs were even sticky from the amount of rice on them.I couldn't get mad at him because it was cute. I just wasn't expecting this....then I left the room to get something to clean it all up and I come back to him with his diaper off (it was a poopy one too) and "stinky stuff" all over. It was a Neacel moment I guess! The boy is one ball of energy.

That's our boy...the messy monster!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yuck! What a little stinker. Kids keep you one your toes for sure! I think I'd keep him in a onsie for a while so it's harder for him to take off his diaper. Oh and thanks for not taking a picture of the 2nd mess. :)