Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We Are Still Alive

Things are getting pretty nuts around here. Blogging isn't on my to-do list but since I have maybe 10 minutes I figured I would catch everyone up on what's going on in the Burt home.

-Next week is Nick's last week of work.
-We leave Utah in 21 days.
-We have an apartment in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh. The complex is The Towers at Wyoga Lake Commons. It's on a lake, has 3 pools (including a kiddie pool) out in the middle of nowhere, nothing but trees and the lake around us. There is a gym, playgrounds for neacel and is in a 100% safe area. My parents fell in love with the place. I'm excited to see it in person, not just the pictures online.
-I'm about 24 weeks along and Broden is a little kicker, nothing like Neacel but I no longer have to chug juice at night just to get him to move.
-Packing sucks with a 20 month old, 90 degree temps, a child kicking you in the bladder, and not to mention bending over isn't too easy anymore. I have 2 rooms about 98% packed already, and plenty of other random boxes packed as well.
-Nick ordered his books for school today and is excited to start school soon. He wasn't excited to spend $350.00 however.
-Neacel is talking a ton. Mostly its "I want (juice, hot dog, cereal, etc.) Though he does say "I love you" now, which is cute.
-Neacel burnt the bottom of his foot on July 3rd, a huge blister and everything. He is just now willing to walk on it all the time; it was pretty nasty looking. A 2nd degree burn from a sparkler, we won't forget shoes for now on.
-Neacel likes to help me "pack" and will throw his toys in boxes then will throw them all over the room and say "All Done!"
-We are having a yard sale this weekend, and let me say, we have a ton of junk!

Well, I need to get a grocery list together and stop Neacel from unpacking. I'll try and get some pictures posted of random things soon. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. And we hope to see everyone before we leave!

No comments: