Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Broden's Surgery :-(

We went to Broden's urology appointment this morning to find out what we are going to do about his little problem. After the doctor looked at everything he said that either we can wait for surgery, but there is only a slim chance that "it" could drop on its own and some people want to wait or we can go ahead and proceed with surgery. Nick and I both agreed that if it hasn't dropped by now that it probably won't so we agreed on surgery. Broden is scheduled on the 17th to have his surgery :-( I hate that my baby has to have a surgery. Its about an hour long but the worse part right now....no formula 6 hours before surgery! Which means anything after 4am is a no no. Broden usually wakes up between then and 5 for a bottle. I guess we will be crying it out that night. I'm not nervous yet but I know that time will fly and that when I have to hand him over to the doctors that I will loose it. A good friend went through this with her son and said that was the hardest part for her. I pray that everything will go perfect and that the doctor will do his job to the best of his ability and that I don't go insane sitting in the waiting room!

Also we found out a few days ago that Broden weighs 21lbs....bigger then Neacel was at 7 months. Neacel was 22lbs at 10 months, Im scared to see what Broden will be at that point. But he has one mean army crawl, pulling that chubby body across the floor, its too cute!
We had a great time in Utah and I have 300+ pictures to prove it. So once I narrow things down Ill get a post up about all that fun stuff!

1 comment:

Marcus and Cami said...

Oh man surgery is no fun! :( Marcus and I will be praying for your little man! :)