Monday, August 15, 2011

Brody's First Haircut

I am really behind on posts. Over the next 2 weeks Im going to be posting a lot, it probably won't all end up in the right order but thats ok, right?

(June 3rd 2011)
Brody was mistaken for a girl a little too much. I guess the sports outfits and boy shoes didn't help. People were constantly saying how cute "she" is and giving Neacel an extra treat for his "sister" (which only confused him). Then one day I was brushing Brody's hair and realized how long it had gotten. I decided that even though he was only 7 months that I had to get his hair cut. We had a coupon and got it done. I'm glad that we did though, it looks so much better!
As of today he needs another cut. 2 months later, his hair is getting longer and might be ready for a trim. We are going with the longer look for him though to help the curl.