Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

















Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween this year. Nick and I have tons of candy if anyone is in need. Seriously! Wednesday was the truck or treat at church, then we went Saturday night and again tonight. Tonight was the best though, huge rich neighborhood, and tons of people handing out full size candy bars! Nick and I usually get a random sugar craving so we froze those candy bars....our future cravings thank those people who spent extra money to be a crowd pleaser! The boys had a blast, Neacel was great at remembering to say "Trick or Treat" then he also would say "I need one for my brother too!" How stinkin cute is that? I was horrible at remembering pictures though. The ones I have are from my cell. Something is better then nothing right??? The little girl with Neacel is his best friend Halli. He is always asking about her, and wanting her to come over. She is in nursery with him and it's adorable to see them together. We went to the IX center Trick or Street in Cleveland with her family and they kept holding hands and at one point I caught Neacel trying to put his arm around her. Adorable I swear! He is putting moves on girls before his 3rd birthday! We had a wonderful Halloween though, I actually decorated this year too. I'm usually not a fan of Halloween, but kids make things so much more fun. Now Im going to eat candy and be slightly depressed that my baby boy will be 1 in the morning. 8:49am to be exact, and to think a year ago I was packing to go to the hospital. Birthday blog tomorrow, I promise, pinky promise!!!!

In the words of Neacel...

Peace Out Alligator!

No comments: