Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Pictures

We finally have an updated family picture! My friend Katelynn did them for us and lets be honest, they are pretty amazing! We had fun getting these done, Broden got hungry and decided a stick was perfect and Neacel wanted to jump in the river and chase the geese. I caught him once climbing the wall, standing there looking down at the river....I ran! Good thing he didn't fall in, but that boy has no fear of anything! (more written at bottom...)


Life has been very busy, with birthdays and our 4th anniversary, plus I have been working on my Raising Little Dudes blog like crazy trying to help it grow and get some PR opportunities to help people know about us. I need to blog on here better, and I will soon, I promise. I would right now but I have an hour till naps are over and a To Do list thats a little to long. I'll sit down soon and write about the boys birthday parties with plenty of pictures. Neacel had his first friend party and it was a blast, Broden is walking like a fool and they are just growing up too fast. Oh and if you do photo books, Snapfish has a killer deal right now. Head over to the raisingdudes blog to find out details....Like how I smoothly threw that in! HaHa

Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving, Im ready for some 2am Black friday shopping!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Your family is adorable. I need to go see your new blog. I want a snapfish book!