Monday, February 13, 2012

Brody's 15 month checkup

Broden is growing up way too fast. I know as a mom that I say this about both the boys. But its so true, it is so unreal thinking he is going to be 2 this fall, and that he isnt that chunky little baby I brought home from the hospital. He is my loud screaming, running around, eat everything you find on the floor child. He is different from Neacel but alike in so many other ways. Tonight he is moving into neacels room, we have tried this before and its never good. But we both would like to not have a baby in there until the next one gets here. Plus being yelled at first thing in the morning isnt so pleasant.
Brody had his checkup on Thursday and things are going good. He is 26 lbs and 31 inches tall, I dont remember his head circ. but its in the 97 percentile...big head! She is a little concerned he isnt talking more then 2 words so we are going this week to get a Speech and Language evaluation at the chidrens hospital. He doesnt point or even try to talk, just yells at us!  She asked if I was concerned about his hearing, nope he understands and can hear just fine, just doesnt listen well, I'll cut him some slack for it right now though. Other then that he is doing great. He sounds like a bird when he screams a certain way and loves cars and trucks, and anything with lights. He eat everything, and I can't think of any foods that he doesn't like. He is soooo much fun and constantly has us laughing.


No comments: