Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

Well, I'm going on my 7th week and morning sickness hit pretty hard last week! But Ive learned to eat even though nothing taste good and then it will go away. I get weird food cravings all the time. A few days ago we were at walmart and I saw hot and spicy pork rinds, I had to have them! I ate half the bag walking home! Also, I like mustard but not a ton, now I want to put it on everything I eat! Not just a little for flavor but almost drown food in it!
We are thinking its a boy, yeah its to early to know but we all address the baby as he or him. Could that be a little sign? Watch us be wrong! We are so excited though, this is a huge blessing! I want to start buying things but I'm going to wait patiently until we know what we are having...Neacel Parker or Olivia Paige? My first doctors appointment is April 14th! Still seems forever away!
The apartment is still nice but we still haven't unpacked everything so its still a mess! I need to really focus on getting that done! We feed the ducks every once in a while and they have been cleaning the pool so I think that is going to open soon! How exciting!Warm weather is right around the corner!!!
I know I still haven't told about Vegas or put pictures up but we don't have a great internet connection at home so Ill be spending time at the library but I promise I haven't forgotten about them and do intend on getting them up soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So sorry you've been sick. I hated feeling ill and the last thing I wanted was food but that is what I needed to make me feel better! Dan would get so frustrated with me when I wouldn't want to eat. But you'll get used to it.
Mustard... you crazy girl that's hilarious!!

Keri West said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy! Hopefully your morning sickness won't last past the first trimester. It is important to keep eating though. I didn't listen to that advice and I ended up in the hospital with an IV in my arm for severe dehydration. No fun!