Sunday, April 12, 2009

Going Private

After reading a not so funny story on a friends blog, I've decided to make our blog private. I don't want strangers to be able to find Nick, Neacel and I or to know things about us. If you want to see our blog please send us your email addresses. I'm thinking it will go private the 1st of May. Only a few weeks!

On a more positive note, Neacel is holding his own bottle! Wearing 6-9 clothing and talks a ton! He is also starting to pull his legs under him, stick his butt and the air and push himself up(which he can hardly do)....to crawl! Its going to be a while of course but he is trying!
We went to our new ward today and loved it. Neacel made himself known by all the noise he was making. Nick and I have never seen him that excited and spazzy! He was throwing himself around and making all the noises in the world....crazy boy! We really enjoyed our new ward and all the people. Even though it starts at 9am...ugh!

Don't forget to send us your email address if you want to see how fast Neacel is growing and all the fun adventures our little family encounters!

5 comments:

Cami said...

I don't blame you for being cautious. I've thought about it too.
chapmanmcc@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Don't forget about me! chapmanest@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Of course I had better be invited.
hawks-story@hotmail.com

Curtis and Jen said...

That good to hear you like your new ward. We will miss you in ours. Kinda stoked to move out-- hush hush. email-curtisbshaw@yahoo.com

Wild Wild West said...

Please include me.....aussuu@gmail.com!!!!!