Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poor Baby Boy

Neacel has not had a very wonderful week and a half. Good news is...his 2 bottom teeth are here! Bad news....he has ear infections and a horrible cold. He has been sick and just sleeping all day and all night. All of you know, my kid is not a sleeper. He just wants us to hold him and cuddle with him, which is another thing he never does! Plus, he isn't eating. In 3 days he only had about 25oz which is what he has in a day plus 2 jars of food and rice cereal with applesauce. I've taken him to the doctor and there isn't really anything I can do that I'm not already doing. I'm letting him sleep as much as he wants and I'm just trying to keep him comfy. He is on medicine for his ears, plus I'm giving him Tylenol and teething tablets. He is doing better today though. Still has a bad cough but the runny nose has almost come to an end. If this is what teething is going to be like, then I don't want him to get anymore! Its a nightmare!

Nick and I are doing well. We love our place and are in the process of planting a garden. He bought me a strawberry plant which I'm so excited for. It already has some small strawberries on it. We are going to plant tomatoes, peppers( 3 kinds I think), cucumbers, onions, green beans, and a few other things. Figured we have the space, might as well use it and save some money! We absolutely love our new ward also. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Its a wonderful ward to be apart of.

The Britney concert was amazing! Jen and I sang/ yelled and danced the whole time! Plus got our picture taken by her bus!!! We were 18 again that night and I loved it!
After the concert was kinda funny. We decided we wanted to just grab a little something to eat so we go to McDonalds by her house. Well she ordered a spicy mc chicken and water and I wanted nothing but hot cocoa, they don't have it. So I say a chocolate milkshake, they don't have that either so I ask for a water. We get to the window and the guy hands me a water....nothing else. We sit there for 5 minutes trying to somehow get his attention, he would look over at us and never come to the window. So I drove off and parked and watched him give the 2 cars behind us their food...did he not realize that I ordered 3 things? So we decide to go to Wendy's. We both got chocolate frosty's and she got he chicken sandwich. So we get to the window and they only had enough chocolate for one frosty and the other was vanilla....that was not a good day for me and fast food!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sick kids are no fun at all! I'm sorry to hear about Neacel. Glad that he's sleeping it off though.

How fun you got to go to a concert, we all need time away from real life every once in awhile!