Saturday, August 22, 2009

Working Momma

I got a nanny job! I recently have decided to go back to work, just as a nanny because I'm not going to have someone else watch Neacel, I just can't do that. I had looked into a few, and they didn't work out because the family wanted to rip me off. One mom wanted to pay me 2.50/hr and watch her daughter from 7am-2pm. I can't do that, its not enough pay. Unless, your friend or family I charge 5/hr. Friends and family its just whatever. So I kept looking for a nanny job then i found one in south jordan watching 2 kids (3 &5) making 50 a day. Its from about 8:30 to 4:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays. Its ideal for my schedule and the ages are perfect. Ocassionally, I will have the other two kids but thats no problem at all.
So I went and had an interview Wednesday and I thought it went really well. She said I would hear from her soon, soon depending on the person can be days away. Well, yesterday I heard from her (after waiting very impatiently) and was offered the job. I have been so excited. I'm going to have my own shopping money and be able to afford things I want. This way it will help us pay off bills too, so that Nick's money can go towards things we NEED and I will take care of the wants. I'm so excited, Ill be making enough to support my shopping and pampering!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the job! I hope the kids are good for you. That's so great you can take Neacel with you!!

Curtis and Jen said...

You know we would watch Neacel for you. Congrats on the new job. I know what you mean about having someone else watch the love of your life!

Nifty Nick said...

Exclamation point!