Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

We wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We hope you get to spend time with family and friends. We hope its everything you want it to be.



We are so excited to watch Neacel this Christmas; watching his face light up, opening his gifts and experiencing all the joy that comes with the season. We will have the opportunity to have Christmas thru his eyes.

Tonight we are going to Nick's parents to spend some time with them. When we get home I think Nick and I are going to read the story of Christ's birth to Neacel, or at least try to. Then we are going to watch some Christmas movies together. I figured if Neacel stays up later he will sleep in, which he usually does, and I could get some extra sleep!

We are so excited to have Neacel with us to share Christmas with. I'm so excited to start new traditions with him. I can't wait to do the same one my parents did with me. Christmas eve my Mom would bake a cake and write Happy Birthday Jesus on it, we then would read the story of his birth, while drinking hot cocoa. Then eat some cake, open a small present and then off to bed. Sometimes we would watch a Christmas movie before bed!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Curtis and Jen said...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to hear how it went. Did santa get spoiled little neacel all that he wants/needs?