Friday, February 19, 2010

11:36am Utah time-1:36pm PA time

Neacel and I welcomed Nick home around midnight on Wednesday. Neacel even stayed up till about 11 that night because he was full of energy, but passed out on our way to go get Daddy from the airport; he wouldn't even wake up when Nick was trying to wake him.

So yesterday we both had to work and so we didn't get much sleep. Nick told me all about the interview and how well it went. Nick was told that we would hear back from them in about a week with their decision. So I'm at work and I get a call from a weird number at 11:36 a.m. and I normally don't answer them but I chose to answer it this time. It was Seton Hill wanting to talk to Nick. I gave her Nick's work number and waited for a call from him, hoping it was good news. I was tempted to ask her, "Is this good news, or bad?" I chose not to say anything. Nick called me a few minutes later and didn't sound thrilled, so of course I'm trying to get whatever he is hiding out of him. So finally, HE GOT ACCEPTED!

We are so excited to have at least one school accept him, we still haven't heard anything from any of the others yet, so he hasn't officially accepted them, but no matter what we will be moving in August! He will be going to grad school this fall! I am so proud of him. He even liked the little town that the school is in, Greensburg, PA. We would be 3 hours from my parents and about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh.

Now we wait and see if we hear from any other schools. I'm excited to move, where ever we may end up. I'm just hoping its east, so I can be close to my Mom for a while!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. I hope you'll still be around when we visit Utah in July so we can wish you luck.

Megan said...

Congrats! it would be so nice to live close to Ohio!

Curtis and Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe how beautiful that school is. It looks like a castle, seriously. Nick has got to be stoked about going there.