Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Raisin Bran


So when Neacel started eating certain foods and showing an interest in only candy we had to do something, and quick. So we call certain things candy such as trail mix, dried fruit and a few others. Well, he thinks raisins are candy and is so excited to get them. I can't help to think how disappointed he is going to be when he gets older and realizes that some of the things he calls candy are actually good for you and are nothing like candy. Well, the past two mornings he has wanted Raisin Bran for breakfast. This morning, he pointed to the box and told me he wanted that one, so I start pouring it and I hear him giggle "candy". I couldn't help to laugh. He thinks he is getting his way with getting raisin bran for breakfast! And we have some sugary cereal's right now...including Reese's that Nick wanted and Neacel always turns it down! I'm sure this will back fire later on but for now I'm enjoying it.

No comments: