Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twins?



I've been dying to put these pictures next to each other to see how alike the boys look. Broden is on the left, Neacel on the right. I wish I had a baby picture of Nick because I think Broden looks even more like him then Neacel does. The boys are right around the same age here, around a month I believe. Broden has darker thicker hair, Neacel a chubbier face. I know both boys have blue eyes...but seeing them next to each other I see similarities but I don't think Broden is almost a twin of Neacel anymore. My mom and I think Broden has more of my side of the family look then Neacel, yet he still looks alot like Nick. There are a few faces that Brody will make that are like my brother as a baby. I'm so excited to see how alike or different the boys look like each other. What do you think? Almost twins or no?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They do look a lot alike! But it is hard to tell this young I think. It looks like they have different noses to me in this picture. They are going to be best buds!