Monday, January 17, 2011

Super Quick

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't done the boys post yet things have been interesting I guess you could say. Remember all the snow we got, total we heard that we got about 10-11in that day! One night Nick went and cleaned off and dug out the car for me since I needed to run out the next morning. Husband in the freezing cold at 11pm cleaning a car for his wife....super sweet! The next morning I got up and opened the window to see our car door open. I was so mad at Nick, seriously who the heck leaves a car door open. So I went and woke him telling him to hurry out there. He comes back from outside letting me know our car was broken into! I guess 2 degree weather and 10in of snow is perfect timing to break into a car with car seats! We filed a police report and talked to the management here. As much as it stinks that they took the gps, it's kind of a blessing too. It's exactly what we needed to get out of this place! We are in the process of finding someone to take over our lease and moving as soon as we can. A guy is coming to look tonight, if he takes it we move to who knows where in 2 weeks!!! If he doesn't there is a girl coming to look at it Wednesday and would move in in a month.....So we are crossing our fingers that we find a perfect place for an amazing price!

No comments: