Wednesday, February 16, 2011

La la la

We are moving Friday and Saturday, and won't have internet so this might be the last update for a while...we don't know for sure.

I lost my camera! I'm going insane because Ive searched everywhere, hopefully once we move it will show its face. If not, then Ill take horrible pictures with my cell until we can afford a new one :-(

Brody is wearing 6-9 month clothing, he is not even 4 months!

Neacel told Nick he would pay him "HUNDRED dollars" for a sip of pop

Nick is going to be putting together his summer semester this week I think, and depending on time he gets off we are going to Utah to see family and friends.

Im looking for a part time job to make us some extra money

We are buying a mini van, and I haven't been this excited in a while

Even though we are moving in 2 days, we only have 5 boxes packed! Luckily we are only moving 5 miles away so we can load up my moms vehicle, take it over, unload, and put away...then load up again....we will do this at least 15 times Friday!

Neacel and Broden are the cutest kids ever...

I made sugar cookies and it's taking all my will power not to eat a ton of them.

Im so excited for dinner tonight, Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup!

No comments: