Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Moving Day!

I am so excited to be moving. Now the packing and unloading I wish wasn't something we had to deal with but considering the cute town home we are moving into...I'll deal with it. I am really going to "miss" this "wonderful" apartment. All the charming people that never say Hello, or the side entrance right outside our living room where people yell wonderful things, slam the door shut or jiggle the 2nd locked door until the door gives and opens without a key. Im going to "miss" the management that are really grumpy people, that just want their money and don't care where its coming from or your problems about the apartment.....
Here are 2 pictures from the craigslist ad. Our kitchen has black appliances, and the picture is taken from the dinning room/eat in kitchen area, the door leads to the full basement. The other picture is looking from the dinning area into the living room. The pictures don't give it enough justice but its at least giving you an idea.














I don't know when we will have internet, but my cell works great in the new place! Also, I can't find our camera and its killing me. I have never in my life stressed over an object so much. It's constantly on my mind, thinking about places I need to look, it's starting to get really annoying.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck moving! Your new place looks so nice. Hope you find your camera soon, maybe packing will help.