Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miss Macey


Since time has flown by and I have been a horrible blogger, the next couple of post are going to be out of order. Starting with most recent for now. Pregnancy really has been kind to me this time. Physically is been tougher but that was expected. Macey is growing perfectly, and swelling hasn't been an issue at all this time around. Nick and I were even able to make a trip to Kentucky for my cousins wedding when I was 32 weeks, and then I went to Cedar Point at 36 weeks. Although, walking around Cedar Point for 10+ hrs did cause me to sprain my ankle, its a small price to pay to see my boys having a blast. Little Miss Macey is already being a little stubborn. I was contracting a lot at 34 weeks, so the dr decided to check to make sure I wasn't already dilating. Nope everything was good. 36 week check up, nothing was happening, 37 weeks same thing, 38 weeks (yesterday was my appointment) everything is still closed and she hasn't dropped. It's a good thing I get c-sections otherwise I wouldn't get to meet Macey till after my due date, and thats just not an option for me. I like to say that Macey can hear her brothers yelling at her and can feel Brody headbutting me in the stomach, so she has wrapped her tiny feet around my ribs and is refusing to come out! My c-section is actually scheduled for next Saturday (Aug 11th) at 11. This is officially our last weekend as a family of four. Yesterday the dr also informed me that the only dr I don't like in the office (for really no reason, I just have never really liked her) is the one doing my surgery! I was hoping to have the same dr who delivered Brody to deliver this time, but I can't be picky about date of surgery AND the doctor. Either way, Macey will be here in no time. I was also told that Im suddenly measuring small, only about a week smaller but Ive been right on target each appointment, so she hasn't really grown in a week. I guess its ok according to the dr, and he said there is a chance she will be a large 7lbs baby. That is the best news ever, but Im still expecting medium to larger 8lb baby. I just pray she has hair. Nick and I think she will be brown hair brown eyes and look more like me, Neacel says she will have dark hair and blue eyes. Either way we will love her to pieces! We aren't prepared really, we still need so much and are procrastinating like pro's! Crib just went up yesterday, mattress will be bought today, and my sweet mom bought us the crib bedding, and of course Baby Legs is having a B1G3Free sale, so I have 8 of those on the way, but we still need to stock up on blankets, clothing, shoes, burp cloths, bibs etc.....


Bacati Botanical Sanctuary Multi-Color 10 Piece Crib Bedding Set - Bacati - Babies "R" Us
Here is a picture of the bedding I picked out after months of debating.
We also got the wall hangings and mobile to match it all. I can't wait to see it all together.
A sweet friend Jessica, is throwing me a shower this Tuesday with the wonderful women from church and I am beyond excited! I am loving this girly stuff. I love my boys, but I am outnumbered and its time for me to have my little girl. I can't wait to paint her nails, the cute hairbows, princess movies and dressing up. Nick and I pray that Heavenly Father is giving us a girl because he knows we need a calming factor with the boys. Neacel is so excited for a baby sister and will ask me almost daily when she is going to be here. Brody doesn't seem to care, anytime I mention baby or sister he tells me no.

No comments: