Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas Burt

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

November 10th Nick and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was just a perfect day...
Friends and family from out of town came to celebrate with us along with everyone here with us already.... It couldn't have been more perfect! My parents flew in Thursday night from Cleveland and they both just loved Utah! The reception was here at his parents home and TONS of people showed up...way more then what we were expecting...but it was still wonderful!
We stayed in Salt Lake for a couple of nights at the Shilo Inn for our honeymoon...went to the Jazz game, walked around town went to some new resturants that we both wanted to try...it was nothing but relaxing! We decided small honeymoon for now with us both needing to get back to work...cruise next year to the Carribean or something!
Friday we left for Cleveland. As soon as we got in Chicago Nicks first words were "wheres the mountains?" Ohio was a big change for Nick....but overall we had a great time!We had another reception there Saturday night at my old ward and some family and friends were there. Sunday we went to sacrament at my old ward...it was nice being there but then at the same time weird. On our way home Nick was so excited to go to Chicago because he wanted a Chicago dog and the pizza..we found a little place in the airport that said it was Chicago style pizza....it wasn't! Nick was very disppointed...so we had Chinese instead...Not what he was wanting. He wants the real Chicago pizza and plans on doing anything he can to get it!

Married life so far has been easy....Im trying to do the little house wife things and learning that being married isn't all fun....I mean it is fun...but getting up early to make breakfast or keeping things cleaned when you both are working...its hard work! Dinner every night...its harder then what it looks! I want to be the Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker house wife but learning those women have much more time then i do! But Nick is worth every minute of it! We both went back to work this week...and lucky me Ive been sick so I wasn't able to go in today! We both are very happy and are so grateful for everything. Its been tons of stress planning the wedding and getting through everything but it was well worth it! I love being married to Nick...he is just the best husband! I couldn't ask for anyone better!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY CUTE slide show! I am so happy for you guys! By the way, I don't know if you noticed, but I tagged you! Go onto my blog to get see. LOVE YA!

Jessica said...

Awwww! You guys are too cute. I am glad you had a nice relaxing honeymoon. I am so glad that we could be there because your ceremony was so wonderful and I know I told you this before but you've never been so beautiful!! I absolutely LOVE your dress. Oh and you are amazing if you are working, cleaning, and cooking everyday! I didn't start cooking dinner every day until I stopped working, there's just not enough time. Good for you, I am sure you are the perfect wife, Nick is a lucky man!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you,
now that your email address changed I don't know how to send you a message except through your blog. So, here is the email I was attempting to send you----------->
Alright Ladies...
I have been invited by a friend/acquaintance to a "Girl's Night Out" The invitation says, "Come for a fun-filled evening of girlfriends, yummy food, and great gift ideas!!!" I would really like to go, but I am too much of a wimp to go by myself. Luckily for me the invitation also says, "bring your friends" So, the question is...Do I have any friends???
There will be Pampered Chef, Partylite Candles, and Modbe! Come on ladies!!!!
The "Party" is going to be Saturday, December 8th at 6:00 pm. I am supposed to RSVP by tomorrow, December 1st. (I just realized)!
Please let me know right away if any of you would like to go.
Love, (your friend)
Brandi