Wednesday, November 7, 2007

~Wedding Bells...3 days Away~

3 more days until the big day! Its all going to be just perfect! Since I was little Ive always told my mom that I was going to get married in the Salt Lake Temple, she would laugh and say its going to be hard when we live out east. Little did we know about the road I would take to make the dream come true!
Nick and I are so excited for everything! Its all happening so fast but its wonderful to know that we have family and friends that are going to be here with us to share such a wonderful day. Our colors are the Jazz blues and a lavender. Nick really wanted the Jazz in it somehow so the colors is about it for now. Unless he surprises me with something last minute!
My parents are flying out Thursday night, this is their first time in Salt Lake so there is tons I want to do with them, but also tons of things that are going to be happening!
His house is all decorated for the reception...its so cute! The trees have lights and bows and blues and lavender is everywhere. I love it all!

We both have been blessed the past few weeks with wonderful jobs. Nick is working at National Benefits Services...and I don't completely understand the job so I'm not going to try and explain it...Ill ruin it! I'm working at an optometrist office as a receptionist and learning tons! Its hard work dealing with insurance companies and glasses. But we both love our jobs so its all worked out!

I couldn't ask for things to be better. I have a wonderful husband to be, a good job, two great families to be apart of, and Ill be with friends and family on one of the most important days in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! The big day is SO close! I hope that it is beautiful and perfect...Your blog looks super cut by the way!!!!!