Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nick's Political Soapbox

Nick has started his own little blog....Notoriously Conservative http://notoriouslyconservative.blogspot.com
Many of you know that he gets very into politics and now he is speaking his mind not only to me and other loved ones but its now on the internet for everyone to see. He is very proud of it and I love that it makes him happy! Go check it out for him and pass it on to friends and family. Make sure to leave your input on things. Soon things will be more in depth but for now its just basic!

Also, just a little news about the baby. Last night after eating more then I ever thought possible we were walking around Big Lots and I felt the first little kick. I felt it a few times after that and Ive been so happy since then. Its really a baby and its growing in me! Im thinking the baby was kicking me for eating so much! Who knows??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll check out Nick's blog. I have a few friends that will be interested in reading it.
I am so excited that you felt the baby move! Isn't it awesome. If you really want to feel it move'n around I think the trick is to eat spicy food. Every time I would eat my jalepeno sandwiches with Deklan he would REALLY start moving!!!
That is really awesome though! :-)

Jessica said...

I'll check out Nick's blog, I'm not very into politics but I should be. :)
Yeah for kicking babies! Isn't it the greatest feeling? I loved getting kicked.