Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow its been a while

This is just a little update nothing major, I'm sorry :o(
So I'm due November 14th and we will find out June 27th what we are having. Longest wait of my life!!! But I would put money on it being a girl...don't know why, maybe the dreams and just little things here and there that I notice. Either way I'll be happy of course....
I'm now officially huge and its pregnant huge not I ate way to many Twinkies huge, don't know how I feel about this all but its all worth it to have a beautiful girl (or boy I guess haha). Pregnancy is going ok I guess Ive ran into a few problems but nothing major according to the doctor. I passed out a few times which I guess is caused from the baby basically sitting on a vein and so blood pressure drops....and then so do I. But I'm sitting now when I don't feel right...which I should have done before. My iron is great if its just me...only now there is a baby in me so basically my iron sucks. So on top of folic acid and prenatals, I'm taking iron now! Plus, I have this weird phobia of taking pills! Isn't that just wonderful??

I still wonder every night when am I going to feel that first little kick? I'm so impatient and pregnancy seems to this on going game almost. Half way through the game you finally find out what your having and then who knows when the growing and the never ending stomach will end. Even after you have the little bundle of joy I can only imagine the game doesn't stop...the crying at night, the first little laugh, seeing who the baby looks more like, and so on....

I guess this game has only begun....I guess its just life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I am so excited for you guys to find out what you're having!!!
I also am excited for you guys to come up and have dinner with us! That will be fun and I haven't seen you in forever!!!!

Oh guess what, my other sister-in-law that's pregnant, Autumn. Just lost her baby too! Can you believe that she was about 9 weeks behind me. It's not Traci that is almost the same as you, but a different one, Sad though huh.
Anyway I miss you guys!

Jessica said...

That's just 2 weeks away!! Sorry I read you posts out of order... but I can't wait to find out what you are having either. Sorry that you've passed out, I never did that, doesn't sound like fun. You need to post a picture of your cute pregnant belly! I want to see.