Monday, July 28, 2008

Doughnut Falls



Nick and I decided to drive up one of the canyons and somehow he talked me into walking up to doughnut falls. Here I am about 5 months pregnant in the heat walking uphill....not a mix that I recommend. I was so completely tired and just ready to pass out! But it really was beautiful up there. I would go again...when Im not 5 months pregnant.
I feel so bad for Nick because there are so many things he wants to do and I physically can't. Poor guy but he is being great about it all and making sure that we still are doing plenty that I can handle.
I really was hoping Nick wouldn't post the pictures of me and the huge pregnant tummy but oh well. All of you that have been wanting to see pictures...well there you go! I just have a hard time with the non stop growing tummy...I really wonder how much bigger can I get???

No comments: