Monday, July 28, 2008

Stadium of Fire - 4th of July



I LOVE FIREWORKS! This was by far the best 4th of July ever. Minus having to sit in a stadium filled with Miley Cyrus fans ages 2-50 it was great! Glen Beck started everything of so perfect, I knew Nick liked him but to me it was just another person but he was talking about our country and what we stand for and everything and got choked up over it. And with my pregnant hormones I was crying a little to. But they had sky divers come in from every military branch and then BOOM a giant things of fireworks started. I was so completely scared I just started crying..shaking a little to but it scared the crap out of me! Then they had the stadium of fire dancers which was about 1300 girls dancing for 7 minutes. They performed all the olympic sports in their dance, while they were dancing people from each would come out and do whatever the sport was. (they had people ride through on their bikes, karate kids, soccer...you get the point) Then the Blue Man Group came out and they really were amazing. I love these guys, Nick loved them too! And then wonderful Miley Cyrus came out. Don't get me wrong I think she is cute and everything but my goodness this child has people just wrapped around her finger. It was cute seeing all the little girls singing along and dancing but then there was the old ladies 40+ sitting next to Nick singing and dancing. Now if they had kids with them or something this wouldn't be scary but it was just them. A little frightning if you ask me! Then the giant fireworks...I never in my life have seen that many at one time. I was actually getting kind of tired of them after about 20 minutes, but either way it was amazing!

No comments: