Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Fun



This is just a mix of the summer! We went to the zoo and those pictures I was about 23 weeks and still growing. We took the kids that I nanny with us and well that was interesting. 3 kids plus Nick and I...I should say 4 kids and myself. But we really enjoyed walking around and looking and all the animals. Nick and I maybe adults by age but at heart we are big kids.
We were just in Park City about 2 weekends ago. Just a little get away. It was really nice to just completely relax and not worry or think about a thing. We went shopping out to dinner, spent more money then we should but enjoyed every minute together! The pictures of the street market don't give it justice at all. It was nice walking around and looking at all the over priced hand made things but the hippies were just unbelievable. Now I don't mind hippies at all but I got my fair share of them that day and Nick was just in shock basically! Oh and when I was sitting for about the 1000th time some guy was looking for something out of his backpack for his 2 dogs. Well some resturant owner or something offered to get bowls of water for the dogs since it was so hot and they needed it. The hippie then replies with No thanks they only drink beer! Are you kidding me? I just started laughing I couldn't do anything else. I kept listening and he couldn't find his wallet to buy some beer for the dogs!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are such an ADORABLE pregnant girl!! I love your belly shots, you look beautiful. Glad to see you guys are having a fun summer!
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!