Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally a Good Day



So, lately I haven't been in the best of moods and everything gets me down. I try and try to be in a positive mood but end up being in a horrible mood. Poor Nick everyday tells me to think positive and not to let things get to me so easily, easier said then done. Well, today is one of my good days...how it really happened I really don't know but I'm almost done with work and not wanting to cry. I went shopping today and got my hair cut...finally, its shorter again! (I'll put pictures up soon I promise!) Then I kinda bought a washer and dryer, we have to still pick them up tonight at 6 but it's still really exciting. I have a truck and dolly, Nick and his brother John are magically going to get them up to the third floor!
But here is a picture of our washer and dryer that I'm so proud of! I bought them on ksl for $125! A steal of course...I can't wait to do laundry!!!!
I'm totally bouncing off the walls giggling and everything right now!
Then, Nick and I have wanted to have his brother John, his wife Reelika and baby Max come over for dinner. Usually, things are hard to plan and never work out. I've been excited for them to come over all week not knowing when was good for them yet. John text me and they are coming over tomorrow! I'm so excited to make this dinner! I'm making salmon with a cilantro lime butter sauce, rice and fresh green beans! How yummy does that sound? My mouth is totally watering =) I really don't think this day could get any better...
But then again it's still early in the day kind of and anything is possible!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the washer and dryer. I swear, having w&d in your home is the key to happiness! Okay, not really, but it helps me a lot!! :) Have a great day.