Friday, August 29, 2008

29 weeks!

So as much as I hate the huge preggo tummy, I've decided to make the best out of this whole experience. So I'm going to take pictures, document little memories from the whole pregnancy, and what not; basically, something I can look back on and show Neacel. You may think it's a little late to start now, but luckily I remember the dates of almost everything!

But here are my 29 week pictures, I'm literally all baby!

Taken today, while he was head butting, dancing, playing the drums on my tummy, or whatever he was doing! My little over active child.

Taken Wednesday, it shows how "out there" I really am. Still about 2 months to go and I'm supposed to get even bigger! Are you kidding me?

March 8th: found out I was pregnant; told Nick the same day along with family. I was to excited , I couldn't keep my mouth shut!

April 10th: Confirmed the pregnancy at the doctor's office (Dr. Terry, thanks Dan and Stacie, he is a great doctor!) He said I was due November 14th.

May: I was getting big already, was it t0o many Twinkies, or a baby??? Some people were to0 scared to ask!

June 15th: The first kick, right after eating Greek food, while we were shopping at Big Lots!

June 27th: found out it's a BOY!

July 2nd: Found out that he LOVES chocolate frostys, he didn't stop moving the whole time I was eating and when I would stop, so would he!

End of July: I now not only feel him moving but my stomach is doing the wave.

August: My emotional roller coaster month; also his move around a ton month. He doesn't just kick or stretch but its headbutting, dancing, or whatever. It's not just one movement, it's many for minutes upon minutes!

Aug 15th: Found out he was already head down; maybe he will be here early!

Aug 20th: Congrats you found my ribs! And oh how you LOVE to stretch your foot against them, push really hard and keep that pressure while rubbing against them. Ouch!

I've been swollen, emotional, had a growing tummy for months now and somehow I'm totally loving every minute of it. Maybe it's because I'm close to the end or some other unknown reason. No matter what it is I'm happy and can't wait for him to get here and that's good enough for me right now!

No comments: