Monday, November 22, 2010

3 years...and 2 kids later

I can't believe its been 3 years for Nick and I. Its been a fun and fast paced 3 years to say the least! So much has changed with moving, jobs, kids, school...I don't think this is exactly how we had planned things a few years ago, but I do know that I love the life we live together. I love our little family! We have been blessed with 2 healthy boys, and they were blessed with an amazing father. Nick is the type of dad that you see on tv, the one running around with the kids, sneaking sweet snacks here and there, on the floor just spending quality time with them. Although Broden doesn't do much, Nick will just hold him and talk to him forever, or have him watch football with him. Neacel requires more attention so Nick is constantly playing choo choo's, blocks or something. Neacel and him are currently planning on going to an Akron basketball game and eating nachos....they both are very excited! Nick is an amazing husband, and helps so much around the house, and always makes sure that he puts us first before himself. He is doing so well in school so that he can provide more for our family. He is such a great guy and I'm so happy that 3 years ago we were able to be sealed together for time and all eternity. Since having Brody, Nick has made more meals then me, cleaned more then I have, and taken care of nap time/bedtime with Neacel more then me, while still taking care of things for school and attending classes! Now tell me that isn't the best husband ever! Oh and I won't mention how he tells me to nap and he will take care of things!!!!


We didn't do anything this year for our anniversary because its been just completely crazy in our house. With family and friends visiting, my recovery, Nick in school, Neacel's birthday, and of course a new baby...we just threw it off to the side. I love having Nick by my side, and I know the boys love having him around too :-)

*don't forget Neacel's birthday post below*

No comments: