Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just incase you were worried...

We finally have internet (couldn't live without that AND cable) and we are loving our new home. Everything is picture perfect, minus the 5 loads of laundry calling my name from the basement begging to be folded and put away. Oh and on moving day my camera fell out of one of the couches and one of the missionaries found it, I literally almost cried. Ok, I'll admit there was a few hidden tears. Now that the internet is back I will update in a couple of days about the boys and all the exciting things going on in our new home...for now Im going to keep watching episodes of Giuliana & Bill and folding laundry. Perfect rainy day in our home.

Little teaser....Broden is growing up faster then Neacel. Neacel should be a Big Boy here soon :-)

No comments: