Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Twilight Book?

So, Nick just emailed me a news article about another book in the Twilight series. Here is the link for the news article:




Apparently, its on hold...Indefinitely :(

Her exact words are "I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on "Midnight Sun," and so it is on hold indefinitely."

I'm excited to know there is another book, sad because its on hold.....Indefinitely. That just sounds so depressing :(

So after Breaking Dawn (I only have about 100 more pages) Ill have to find something else to read.

I enjoy Jane Green books like
Swapping Lives
Babyville
and of course The Other Woman
They are definitely different but I get into them enough to want to finish them. But I think I want to find something new to read, something that isn't smuck. Something that isn't drama. So if you have any suggestions please let me know. I enjoy reading but I will admit that I do judge a book by its cover...literally!


No comments: