Friday, September 26, 2008

My New Found Obsession

Vacuuming! I vacuum at least 3 times a day sometimes more. I just hate walking around the apartment and then stepping on something. So I vacuum and then a few hours later I will again, if I feel something on my feet. Sometimes I simply do it because I look at the floor and it looks dirty! I can't just vacuum that one room but I have to do all the rooms! I'm turning into my mother, she is obsessed with cleaning and I can feel myself getting there.

I can't stand dishes in the sink, things on the floor, dust drives me insane, just tons of little things. I don't like windows closed either, it's so pretty outside and usually there is a nice breeze, so I open all the windows in the house. I figured I will let everyone look into the apartment while they are driving past!

5 comments:

keightlynn said...

Can you come and clean my house too?
haha. My husband actually did mine for me today.

Jessica said...

Ha ha, you silly girl! Might as well get it out of your system because you're not supposed to vaccum for at least a few weeks after the baby is born. I considered it a bonus, but you might see it as punishment!

Jessica said...

Oh and can we say, "nesting"?!?!!

Ember said...

Mandy!
I love the vacuum too! Just yesterday I vacuumed twice and made the obvious remark to Sam how much I love it.
And it's been done already today but I left it out...I think I'll need it again!
I hope you are feeling well.

Chad and Kristen said...

I hope this isn't too weird...I am a good friend of Keri West. I started my own photography business, and have been doing some maternity shoots, and I love it!!! I would love to get some of a woman who is further along though. If you are interested I will give you 50% off any package. My website is www.kristenspencerphotography.blogspot.com
If you like what you see and are interested e-mail me or call me and let me know. If not, no worries. Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck with your new little baby boy!!!