Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neacel's First Hair Cut

We finally got rid of Neacel's mop! His hair was way too long and getting in his eyes. We took him to Cookie Cutters and that is by far the best place to get your kids hair cut. They had TV's at all the little stations and your kid can even sit in a car while their hair is being cut.

We were prepared for the worst with Neacel; we figured he would scream, cry, kick and throw a tantrum since this was something new and Nick was going to have to hold him still. Instead, Neacel sat there the whole time watching Elmo! He was a little curious and would watch in the mirror then we would point to Elmo and he would stare at the TV again. I was so impressed. I can't say the same for myself, I bawled like a baby the whole time; the girl even looked at me at one point and asked if I was crying, I replied with a sobbing yes. Nick found it funny that I was that upset over it. I just felt like I was getting rid of his babiness, like he was going to suddenly grow up. I have a little baggie full of his hair. He does look so much more grown up, but he is still my baby!

Here are some pictures

Before





After



He is such a little man! We can't believe how fast he is growing! I love his hair like this though, he looks so much older. Pretty soon he will be talking a ton and getting into even more trouble! Is that even possible?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That salon sounds awesome! I wonder if there are any in these parts...
I really LOVE his new hair cut, he looks so so so cute!!