Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Little Gabber

We are so proud of Neacel and how fast he is learning things. Yesterday, he had 2 new words! "Hi" and "Nana." I've been trying to get him to say Nana for my Mom since she lives in Ohio. Well, yesterday he finally said it! Then last night we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. We were sitting by the door and tons of people walked in, I thought I heard Neacel say "hi" but I shrugged it off. Then I asked him to say it and sure enough with a big cheesy smile he said "hi." Then on Sunday, Neacel started to say "Nick." Neacel now has 12 words:

Mom
Dada
Baba (bottle)
Ball
Book
Puppy
Dog
Punky (Grandma and grandpa Burt's dog)
Hi
Nana
Uh-Oh (I love when he says it!)
Nick

Nick wants to to get him to start saying "Jazz," so hopefully that will be the next one. I found that if I keep asking him to say a new word for a few days, he catches on! Such a smart boy! We will get it on camera as soon as he isn't camera shy and not being stubborn.

1 comment:

Curtis and Jen said...

The words come all at once it seems. They spit out one word, then another, then its ten words. I'm glad he is using positve words. I can't wait to hear the others they spout haha.