Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Aren't they just adorable? They are so perfect for each other and such a cute couple. I'm so happy for them. I am so excited to have the opportunity to watch the Royal Wedding! I was debating on getting up early and watching it or just watching the news all day and seeing it then. Well, my little Brody bear must have known about this debate going on in my head, because he was up at 3:30am this morning. People are filling the church, the bridesmaids are adorable and the bells just bring chills to me. I wish that I could be there, to see every second and to be apart of all the people there to support Prince William and Kate. I can't imagine all this for a wedding. Mine was simple and just the way I wanted it. No frills! I can't wait to see her dress, she is such a beautiful woman and the fact that everything has been so secretive with the dress it just kills me to not even have an idea. We all know its just beautiful though. They showed clips for Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles and it was so special. William and Kate are doing many things that was done in his parents wedding....

The Queen just arrived to the church in her "daffodil" yellow dress as they keep mentioning. Prince William and his brother have been there for about 30 minutes now. This truly is just amazing to me. They just showed Kate in her dress and its breath taking...oh it just brings tears to my eyes. Small bouquet, lace, full veil, tiara, and the train is said to be about half of what Princess Diana's was. This all just brings tears to my eyes, I'm such a sap when it comes to weddings. She looks just amazing, I can't imagine what she is feeling right now. I was just a stress bucket before my wedding. But the day was perfect and I hope that everything is picture perfect for William and Kate. May they have all the happiness in the world, they deserve it!

No comments: