Friday, April 15, 2011

April Fools

Yes, I am that far behind with blogging. Sorry, life got busy and things have been too much fun to sit and write

I was really into April Fools this year. We had a yummy dinner that I was so excited to make for Neacel. It was chicken nuggets (oreo's covered in pb rolled in crushed corn flakes) carrots and corn (yellow and orange starburst) and mashed potatoes (vanilla ice cream with caramel and a yellow starburst) and we can't forget the orange kool-aid (orange jello). Dessert was cupcakes (meatloaf with green mashed potatoes). I had this planned way in advance and spent most of the day wondering when I could start dinner! Neacel loved dinner and refused to eat "dessert" that night. He realized he was getting the good stuff first....smart kid!
Just wait next year will be even better!!!!
Ps. Keep an eye on the blog over the next week, I have a lot to catch up on and I finally have found a little time!!! Be looking for Picasso, amazing blinking baby and more....

No comments: