Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Watch Out Picasso!


So one night Neacel and I sat at the kitchen table and colored pictures. Neacel of course colored pictures for Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Pops, and Uncle Josh (who is serving his mission) Well, the crayons spilled and so I cleaned them up and sent Neacel to bed. (not because he was in trouble, it was just bedtime) Well, the next day I was sitting with Broden and playing with him while Neacel was in his room playing. All the sudden he comes down and in his toy corner starts coloring on the wall! Where did he get the crayon? Who knows, I must of missed it the night before or he grabbed it and hid it before I could find it. So I quickly grab the crayon and told him no....then I go on a search to see if there was more....bad idea! It was all the way up the stairs, the landing at the top of the stairs and his bedroom. Nick had just left for school so I put Brody down for a nap and started to think of ways to clean it. Alcohol (cleans everything including nail polish on carpet!) it was taking paint off, so I tried a blow dryer to heat the crayon and then soapy water to wash it away....paint coming ff again. SO I had Nick buy magic erasers before he came home....those took the paint off too! So I thought I was stuck with "Baby blue" (which is a lot darker then you would imagine!) crayon on my walls. Then we remembered that there was paint in the basement...wonder if any of it matches whats on the walls? Why yes, yes it did! So we painted over the crayon. I still need to get his room done but I figured I should wait till I know he is done ruining the walls in there...
Enjoy some pictures from our little Picasso. They didn't turn out great but you get the picture!

No comments: