Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Time

Nick and I went shopping with all of our Target gift cards and bought our little tree and some other decorations! I've been in such a Christmas mood I needed to finally decorate.

I love our little Charlie Brown tree. It's not much taller than me, with white lights and then red, green(all different shades), and silver bulbs; then our cute little star on top. We, of course, have a Jazz ornament on it as well. We are going to buy each other an ornament every Christmas for something to represent the past year. I guess he bought one already, doesn't love it, so if he finds something else that he loves he will use that. Me on the other hand? Haven't found a single one that I like! So much has happened this year how can I just focus on one thing?

I'm so excited to spend Christmas with him, we have been baking and watching all the Christmas cartoons on TV and everything. We were going to have an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party but somethings fell through so we aren't going to now. Sad I know.

(Kara and Brandi thank you for the Christmas stuff...we have it all out and love the stocking holders; and everything else of course! Nick loves his CD we listened to it while we were getting everything put out together. It's amazing how much you need to decorate for Christmas. Thanks for the head start.)

No comments: