Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I remembered a few things....

Nick took me to the Festival of Trees, it was so amazing!? All of the Christmas stuff; I wanted to buy one of everything. The gingerbread houses, all the trees with different themes and different sizes, Christmas baking, the singing, dancing; just everything! It was wonderful I loved it! We saw so many trees that we both wanted; of course we didn't buy anything. Also we were sitting watching ballroom dancers, and well it wasn't really ballroom dancing it was more just BLAH! It was pretty bad then they came out in salsa outfits Nick got up and said he couldn't bare to watch anymore!

Things are going great for Nick and I! We are still very much in love. He is still working for the benefits place and I'm working as a nanny of three now! We are slowly starting to look for our own place but the ones we want aren't open until February. I think we have decided that we will wait until then.

I'm still trying to learn how to be a little house wife, it's hard work! When we both are working and then get home around 5:30 I don't want to clean; and I don't like him doing it. He helps a lot, but I don't want him doing everything! So cleaning doesn't happen much before Saturday, then I try to get it all done then, I can honestly say I'm trying! I can tell it bugs Nick though because some nights he will say something along the lines of: the place looks a little messy maybe we should take time out every night to clean it. I love him so much it's cute when he does it. We both say ok and not much more happens. I'm not saying a place is a total mess but it could be better! Oh well I have my work cut out for me Saturday! ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more Dr. Abundo huh?
Sorry things were so crappy there. You shouldn't have to put up with being treated like that. :( Anyway, How is the nanny thing going? Better this time?>I hope so. Is it the same family? Well, I really miss you guys! Are you gonna come over for Dallin's little miniature birthday party on Sunday? We are going to do it around 5:30 I think.
If not, I will see you Christmas Eve!!!!:)