Monday, December 3, 2007

I QUIT!

So I was working for an eye doctor and loved it at first; but things were not as wonderful as they seemed. I wasn't learning quick enough, and I didn't dress the way they wanted. (Sorry I'm a newlywed and we are poor and I can't spend $500.00 a month on business clothes!) Oh and I didn't talk to people the right way!

So after a little over a month I'm done! I called off last Friday because I was sick and then come into work today and there is a 6 page paper on my desk about everything they had a problem with! They wanted me to read and sign it. It said things like you have 3 warnings about dress code violations and then you can be terminated. I had 2 at this point because well I'm not wearing business slutty clothes! That's how I see it though. So I'm reading this paper and I'm literally becoming more and more mad about things it says.

So I talked to Nick about quitting and he said wait till you have something else. I can't! Are you crazy!?

The reason I get sick every morning is because I'm stressed about my job, about everything to do with it! So I promised Nick I would have a job by Friday. Job search is on!

I cleaned and was still nice to people but mostly I spent the day looking for another job. I am quitting!

Closing time came and I wrote them a note saying thank you but things aren't working out! And left. Man it feels wonderful to not be working there anymore. I was so stressed and everything else. Now I can breathe!

No comments: