Monday, October 11, 2010

Brody!

So last Wednesday was my 35 week appointment, and I got bad news. I can't schedule my c/s earlier than the 30th, which is a Saturday so I have to wait till November 1st. I understand why and everything but honestly that just stresses me out with Nick's school schedule and Neacel.

As of then I was about 50% effaced and dilated 1cm. We left church early Sunday because I was in so much pain with the contractions, they are definitely getting stronger and much worse, I just pray they are doing their job and pushing to get Brody here soon. I really want to have him before Halloween, and to even be out of the hospital at that point too. So I'm hoping for any given minute I guess you could say. I have another appointment this Wednesday and will find out if the contractions are doing anything. If I'm 2cm then I can say that it won't be long at all, maybe a week at the most! I keep saying he will be here around 37 weeks, lets hope that's my mother intuition and not just hoping.

No comments: