Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

So I went to the doctor today for a check up and left not feeling to thrilled. I saw a different doctor in the office today, and I like him a lot more then the other one that I usually see. They rotate doctors there so you don't really pick one, you just get whoever is working that day.

So the doctor today checked me and proceeds to say that there is no progress and he isn't sure where the other doctor saw progress. I'm closed about as tight as possible and not thinning, not even a little bit! He continues to say that Broden hasn't really dropped and it would be expected at this point. He then asked how big Neacel was as he was checking the paper work himself. I told him 8.14 and 22 inches. Now let me say, I've been crossing my fingers hoping and praying that Broden will be smaller, at least a heavy 7lb baby and maybe 20-21 inches. That would be ideal for me. He says that Broden is definitely longer, so expect about 21-22 inches again and that he will probably be just a lighter 8lb baby. Good thing we don't buy newborn clothing, because my kids are born to big for it. I just want a little newborn. A medium 7lbs baby and 19inches. Shorty and chunky, not long and solid! Either way, Broden is healthy, heartbeat is strong and he is still a very relaxed child...so far.

We are counting the days till we have Broden. I was told today, the chances of me going into labor are basically 1 in a million. So I guess I can stop walking and doing all the wives tales, hoping that something will work. We scheduled the c/s for November 1st at 8am! I have to be at the hospital about 6am and by 9am Ill be holding little Brody! I don't feel ready to have another, I still need to wash clothing, organize everything, redecorate the living room to accommodate the swing, bouncer and everything else that will end up out here. It won't get done in time, and poor Nick will have to take care of it while I'm in the hospital or once I get home.

But ready or not Brody will be here in 11 days!

No comments: