Friday, October 15, 2010

Neacel Quotes


Neacel has become quite the talker lately and we have heard some pretty funny things. Enjoy a list of things that we have heard from little monster

At Wendy's, Nick pulls up and Neacel says "ummm seventeen nuggets please" then we start laughing and he then says "Thank you"

Me- "Neacel pick up all of your toys"
Neacel- "I no want to"

Nick- "Neacel lets change your bum"
Neacel- "No, up up" (we change him before bedtime and his nap, he knows whats coming!)

"Check it out"

Neacel was coloring with concealer at my moms house. Nana (my mom) is cleaning him off, I walk over to him and tell him we need to talk
Me- "Neacel come talk to mom"
Neacel- "I at Nana's house"
Me- "So because you are at Nana's you think you can get away with things?"
Neacel- " I love you Nana (then kissed her on the cheek)"
Me- "Neacel you need to follow the rules no matter where we are"
Neacel- "I at Nana's house"
He knows that at Nana & Pops, and also at Grandma & Grandpa's, that he can get away with things that aren't allowed at home.

*Huge gasp* "A Choo choo train"

This is how he counts: two, fee (three), or (four), five, six, seben (seven), nine, (yells) TEN! eleben (eleven) irt-teen (thirteen),, if-teen (fifteen), ix-teen (sixteen) (yells) SEBEN-teen. Sesame Street has done wonders!

"Daddy, pay baket hoop wi me" (translation: daddy, play basket hoop with me)

While Nick is at school, I make an effort to play cars/trains with Neacel..here is usually what happens
Me- "vroom vroom" while playing on the mat with toys
Neacel- "No mom!" He then takes the toy from me and shows me the "right" way to play
Me- "sorry" I then do exactly what he did
Neacel- " No, daddy play cars with me"
I then try again
Neacel takes the toy from me and says "Mommy, TIME OUT!"

Nick- "I love you buddy"
Neacel- "I love you buddy"
Nick- (to me) "Bye Hun"
Neacel- "Buh bye hun"
He will call us whatever we call him, or if he hears Nick call me hun or something he will repeat that too.

"Brogen, where are you?"

"daddy, mails!" The first thing he wants to do when Nick gets home from school is go get the mail. Nick says that Neacel always knocks on peoples doors and slides business cards under doors.

"Heavy, help"

"Help, please" Please is said in the most pathetic begging type of way

"Bug....caca." then tries to touch it "ewwwww"

Don't ask him what he wants to eat, these are the only things he will ask for:
-cookies
-cereal
-cake
-nuggets
-fruit cup
-crackers

Me- "Neacel get out of the panty, you don't need anymore food"
Neacel- silent
Nick gets up to get him
Neacel- "Cookie" and quickly takes a bite so Nick doesn't take it away

"Cookie Monster" and will shove whatever he is eating into his mouth

"na na na.....BA-MAN!"

While toy shopping for his birthday Nick pointed out a Nerf gun he wanted to get him.
Nick- "Neacel wants this gun"
Me- "Nope keep moving"
Neacel- "Gun, Neacel!"
He said it in the check out too, how embarrassing that a 2 y/o is talking about a gun!

"Soccer side please" (soccer outside please)

(yelling) "Puppy, a no no" He says this to my moms dog when he is barking

"Come on, lets go!"

"Yay! I did it!" While jumping around

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! :D

Jessica said...

I loved this post! These stories are priceless, good job writing them down. Neacel's a little character!