Thursday, January 17, 2008

HE DID IT!

Nick did the funniest thing the other night!
Nick and I were at John and Reelika's for her birthday. Nick like always, had gas.
Well, after dinner we are sitting there talking. John used a match for the birthday cake and that I think sparked something in Nick's mind. John had a phone call and left the room. Nick was sitting there playing with matches. Suddenly, he wants to know if you put a match under your bum and fart if it will really do what it does in the cartoons!
You can only guess what happened next....he farted on a match! light a fart

I swear to you it works! I saw it go KABOOM into a bigger flame. Nick felt it on his bum and I swear he was so excited about it! I was laughing so hard. I never thought for some reason that it would really work! He dropped the match when it went KABOOM and almost caught the chair on fire. Thankfully he didn't!
smokin hot

John comes in the room and Nick just has to try again to show him. Unfortunately, it didn't have enough gas the next time. He still talks about it. Randomly, he will be like remember the fart and the match! He gets this HUGE smile on his face. He is so proud! I was completely embarrassed but its Nick so I learn to just get over it!
I'm sure he would be more then happy to do it again. I'll have to get pictures and everything though!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh dear, this is another shining example of why our husbands are friends! Dan would be so proud.

Anonymous said...

My brother is so nasty! How do you deal with being married to him? Men never grow up! I swear!
However, That is pretty funny!