Friday, January 18, 2008

Husband

I was tagged....


1-What is his name? Nicholas Scott Burt..Nick for short

2-How long have you been married? little over 2 months but its an eternity thing

3-How long did you date? 6 months then we were married...

4-How old is he? 26....I feel so young when I think he is that old!

5-Who eats more? Nick! If I ate half of what he does Id be 2 ton Nelli. The boy can eat and hides it very well!

2-Who said I love you first? Me...all I got back was a thank you! It took a few months before I heard I love you back

3-Who is smarter? Nick hands down

4-Whose temper is worse? Mine! He keeps his under control I try and Ive gotten better but still have some work to do.

5-Who does the laundry? I do...unless his mom cleans our room and then she will sometimes....wow that sounds like kids!

6-Who does the dishes? We clean up our mess but dishes...his parents dishwasher

7-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me...No reason why. Just picked it because its by the window

8-Who pays the bills? Nick if I were to do it...Id be a basket stress case. I stress over money to much. This way I don't think about it at all

9-Who cooks dinner? We take turns...I do most of the time but if I ask him to he does. He is a wonderful cook though...I love when he makes dinner

10-Who drives when you are together? Nick...I don't think he likes the way I drive! Plus we have been using his dads car and its stick and last time I tried driving it I killed the battery!

11-Who is more stubborn? Thats a tie...

12-Whose parents do you see the most? His...Mine are in Ohio so we will see them maybe twice a year. I miss them :(

13-Who proposed? Ummm I don't think there was an actual proposal. We agreed on it and went and got the ring

14-Who has more friends? We share friends....his friends are mine also. Plus I haven't really made any of my own

15-Who has more siblings? He has 6 I have 2

16-Who wears the pants in the family? Nick...I just let him make decisions and give my opinion sometimes...


Im not going to tag anyone only because it would be Brandi and Jessica. Brandi already did this and she tagged Jessica!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to read these! Oh, and I will call you as soon as I am leaving! YAY! I am so excited! Even though I have to bring my little turds (I mean my lovely children) ;) with me, it will be fun!