Sunday, January 27, 2008

Im Done...

I finished my Twilight book today. I started it late Thursday night and finished it this evening! I couldn't put it down. Every chance I had I would read more... It was a truly amazing book and I can't wait till I read the next 2 in the series. But for now I'm waiting on some fansty book that Nick wants me to read. I read a little at Barnes & Noble one day and liked it. But it was in the middle of the book and so of course its better then the begining!

Nick and I have this one little girl in our Sunday school class and she had me laughing really hard today. She ran to one of the other teachers during primary to say HI, and when she was running back in she goes, "Gosh Dangit!" I had to hide the laughter but I was ready to burst! She said it again in class and I have to try so hard not to laugh. A 3 year old shouldn't be saying that. So with a stupid grin on my face I told her thats not very nice to say. She looked at me like I'm from another world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where do you get your backgrounds from?