Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mandy-ology

Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."
I thought I would try it, for fun...


Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Sconecutter....that place is amazing!

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: salad....so many different toppings and dressings!

Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. green peppers, pepperoni, tomatoes, bananna peppers and bacon! Really bad for you but it taste so good!


TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wall paper?
A: Picture of Nick and I from our wedding

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: Nick and I have 2...total in the house 4


BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right handed.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I have one currently...but its on the back of my last molar...its a i can't reach it cavity!

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. not that I can remember!


BULL-CRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No I worry about everything. I would just worry about that day then....

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I love all colors on me....Im not being stuck up. Just honest!

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. nope

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Nope


DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: my cell phone....I don't think I could live without it!

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. At 3am when Im super slap happy it is! Other then that its a good movie but not as good...

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Both

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: a couple of months ago....driving with expired tags. I cried and got out of a ticket! I cry all the time..don't know why Im afraid but I am. Never had a ticket though so I think Ill just keep crying! Ive had more warnings then anything!

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A good Mommy and wife....if I ever grow up


LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: my little brother...actually my only brother

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Nick....before I came back to work


FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: I like the number 3 because it takes 3 in a marriage...
wife, husband and Heavenly Father

Q: Season?
A: Fall, I love the colors on the trees and playing in the leaves and everything!


CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: tired but working so Im drinking an energy drink

Q: Listening to?
A: My brother and SpongeBob in the background.

Q: Watching?
A: nothing really....me typing?


RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To work..its the same every morning nothing special!

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Go to bed and spend the weekend with my hubby

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: In the theater Cloverfield, at home Click

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I try to...I think I do! Plus its healthy and your body doesn't know the difference with a real smile or fake so it helps when Im in a bad mood. Smile and then I can't remember what I was mad about~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "OLOGY" is my favorite thing to read!!! I love it. It is so fun to learn these little things about people! Anyway, We haven't heard about the wii yet. We will see you guys next week though...hopefully we will have one by then!

Jessica said...

I'm glad you did that, it's fun to get to know you better. I can't believe that you cry your way out of tickets! I wish I could do that. Think you could give me some pointers?