Friday, January 11, 2008

Pillow Fight

Last night Nick woke me up...a little different.Usually its snoring or he has completely pushed me off the bed! Last night we had a little pillow fight.
I'm sound asleep and happy then YANK! My pillow is pulled from right under my head. I look over and Nick has a little smile on his face while he is laying on my pillow. He must of been holding both of his pillows so he grabbed mine. The fact that it scared me, I was crying a little and he just told me to be quiet and go to bed. So I roll over and keep whining saying I want my pillow back. I realize he was not giving it back. So I tried getting the pillow back from him. I pull the best I can at 1am and it's not helping at all. In fact the pillow didn't move at all. I know that Nick will eventually give the pillow back if I keep crying so I did. It lasted for a while. Finally, I think he woke up enough to realize what happened and gave the pillow back.
I wasn't to happy...I reminded him of it this morning and I guess he laughed out loud at work. I think its funny now too. Last night it wasn't even a little funny to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is quiet funny! I love it! The joys of being married and sharing a bed! So funny!
Oh, cute blog by the way!

Jessica said...

Oh Mandy, that's a really funny story, you poor thing! I can relate, sometime in the first month or so that Dan and I were married I woke up and he was grinding his elbow into my back in-between my shoulder blades! I yelled at him to wake up because he was asleep. And he was all mad that I woke him up until I explained why! He has crazy dreams.